WE DEVELOP A PRACTICAL AND STYLISH PACKAGING THAT WILL STAND OUT ON THE SHELVES.
In order to create really high-quality packaging, production is divided into the following stages:
Creative design agency Moloko creates packaging for various products: food, drinks, cosmetics, clothes, detergents. We make packaging that is designed to convey the most important information to the consumer and remain functional, convenient and friendly at the same time.
WE DEVELOP CONCEPTS AND IMAGES FOR PACKING THE FOLLOWING TYPES:
WE WORK WITH THE SHAPE AND TEXTURE OF THE PACKAGING WITHOUT LIMITING ONE GRAPHIC DESIGN.
A series of research needs to be done to make a package that really works and increases sales. We do it according to our own method – this is our evidence-based design.
Evidence-based packaging design allows you to base your actions on facts. We analyze the competitive environment by a series of parameters and, based on statistics, show why certain elements should be present on the packaging.
DURING THE WORK ON THE DESIGN OF THE PACKAGE, STANDARD ANALYTICAL REPORTS WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF EVIDENCE BASED DESIGN INCLUDES:
– Determination of the color palette of competitors. This allows you to understand which color segments are free or which color segments can be used so that the consumer perceives your product correctly. At this stage, we also understand how many colors competitors are using in general.
– Determination of visual techniques used by competitors. We analyze 3D images, type, illustrations and packaging shape.
– Construction of a virtual shelf of goods, which allows you to reveal how a new product can stand out on the shelf and win the attention of the consumer.
– Identifying the marketing hooks that are embedded on the packaging. For example, the packaging contains information about reducing calories, etc.
– A shelf of a similar category of foreign goods is being assembled to understand the trends of foreign markets in packaging design.
WHAT PACKAGING AND LABELS WE ALREADY MADE:
Masstige’s “PURE BALANCE” series of face care cosmetics is a line of 7 products ideal for the daily care of problem skin. The skin has its own relief, it is unique, like the person himself – it is a celebration of individuality. This is one of the main reasons why we got absolute freedom and how we came up with the packaging design for this concept. We have created a graphic prototype of the skin. Each skin cell in contact with a cosmetic creates its own graphics.
PACKAGING DEVELOPMENT FOR GOLDEN DROP SAUCE
When developing a line of packaging for sauces Golden Drop, we aimed to show customers that the packaging contains a delicious product made from natural ingredients. We managed to highlight the packaging on the shelf by using spot and atypical icons, using a pattern on the packaging and bright color accents.
The line of cosmetics from Green OrganZa is 4 unique products for facial skin care. In the design of the packaging, we used macro images of plants, which helped to convey the naturalness of the products and made the packaging light and laconic. We also used minimalism in graphics and form.
PACKAGING DEVELOPMENT FOR SLAVYANKA CRUISES
It was important for the client that the packaging design was consistent with a single concept, but at the same time each product had visual differences. We achieved this effect thanks to the idea of changing the time of day, with a distinctive color palette for each. We adhered to natural motives in the design of the packaging, since the natural component is associated with an eco-friendly direction – a natural product without additives, suitable for vegans.
In this project, the primary task for us was to develop a redesign of the existing tea logo: the previous version evoked not entirely correct associations, rather, with Rio de Janeiro, but not with Morocco. In addition, it was important for the client that the new sign was made in a more minimalistic, but at the same time refined design